Tuesday, February 21, 2012

laissez les bons temps rouler

mobile bay, alabama



I was all fired up to write a blog post tonight on THIS ARTICLE from Garden and Gun Magazine! Fired up, let me tell you! And then, Tuesday happened. Fat Tuesday, actually! A long work day has gotten the best of me, again. This girl is worn slap out tonight! 

So instead, I'll just write a quick post that I dreamed up just the other night way, wayyy past this girl's reasonable weeknight bedtime! I had logged onto blogger, editing old posts and deleting unpublished drafts. There's a theme around here and it's one I'd like to change. No more broken record, y'all...

Anyway, I've gotten creative! All these ideas, plans and interests are in my head. I've got a long list of things I'd love to do and even things I'd like to learn. So, I've come up with some fun, real and exciting posts for YOU and ME to learn some new things. Can't wait! 

Here's my very own list of upcoming blog posts: 
  • Places to Visit & Reasons why 
  • Find an article in a Favorite Magazine and Write about it!
  • Social media: Do's & Don'ts
  • Cell phones in public places
  • Ten Things you May Not Know about Me
  • My Day Job Versus My Passion
  • Planning a night Out on A Town
  • What I'd Wished They'd Told Me BEFORE I graduated and Swear They Didn't
  • Favorite Quotes to Live By
  • Pinterest posts
  • Polyvore: And why it's just as amazing as Pinterest!
  • Warmer/ Spring weather and clothes!
  • Southern Gents Style
  • Review a New Album
  • Best Oldies Songs: Playlist
  • My Favorite Bloggers!
  • What I've Learned About... 
  • I'm Such A Fan of...
  • Pick a Place On A Map
  • New Music I've Found
  • Celebrity Crushes
  • Must Have Products
  • Books to Read.
  • Montreat - my favorite little valley town!
  • Pick An Online Store - Write About Finds
  • I Married Adventure! Posts
  • Style Obsessions
  • Here are all the Things I Want to do in My Life...
  • More on Faith, Love, Grace and His plans
  • Causes - Near And Dear
G'night, y'all! Happy Fat Tuesday! 
Now, this girl's off to say her bedtime prayers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment