Wednesday, February 22, 2012

national holidays and grand ideas

Surprise! It's National Margarita Day! 


fresh strawberry margarita



And let me tell you, I'm missing my college girls something fierce today. Because rest assured, you could find us at El Rincon on the Tuscaloosa Strip for Mexican and margaritas if we were all together! No doubt in my mind :) Celebrating from afar...


..................................................................


In other news, today's the day I've been waiting for since I found out about this great, fun and exciting new site! 

The Everygirl has launched. 


I've already got my eyes on several articles! The Everygirl Budgets, most definitely. I haven't quite gotten to a stage in my life where budgeting and planning how to spend and save is relevant since I'm not living on my own. But why not learn now? 


Other list of topics: Career, Fashion, Finance and Living. 


Eeeeekk!!


................................................................


Can we just talk one minute about how February is almost over!? Is this new year flying by or is it just me?! I'm already making plans for the month of March. And now that it's getting a little warmer, my weekend itineraries are filling up... and fast! Or am I just getting older and planning ahead? Either way, I'm really hoping to plan a fun trip next month...

 LOVE Philadephia

... HERE! To Philadelphia! To visit my friend, Katie, from college!

My heart is aching to explore! Weekend trips? They're a start. 
Maybe... One of these days... Somewhere down the road...
Life will start moving forward. Until then? I'm beginning to enjoy right where I am! 

1 comments:

Fashionable Memories said...

I'm really glad to have found your blog! I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me!!! Thank you so much in advance! Have a great day!!!

Post a Comment