Thursday, January 26, 2012

what's on my playlist, in my heart and makes me look twice

What's on my playlist:.
My taste in music varies. Clearly. Some old, some new. All amazing. 
Some are my favorites and other say what I can't say myself. Love!



What makes me look twice:.
Pinterest is one of the best things in the whole wide world. 
I'm sharing some of the latest and greatest!  

Pinned Image
If I ever question my love for the South, I'll take a look at this photo.
Well-dressed Southern Gentlemen make my heart melt! Right up there 
along with sweet babies and happy old married couples holding hands
and puppies. And National Championship wins. And laughing with friends! 

Pinned Image
I have no words. This says it all. Excuse the language, not the message.
I started to type the words "I THINK I'm ready to take on the world."
But instead I instinctively typed, "I KNOW..."   Coincidental? I hope not. 

Let's do this. This fun, messy and wonderful life. 
Just the other day, my Mama said, 
"Baby girl, you've got the world at your heels." 

precious
Some of my favorites all combined into the perfect picture. 
Chevron. Green. Furniture. Little old, little new. Classic. 


Pinned Image
How cute is this? Pop of color. Classic. Maxi dress.
Heyyyy there, Summer! Where are you?!
Whatever you do, just don't look at the price tag.
You're welcome.

What's on my heart:.
The list. The good, the bad.
And the what am I doing with my life? Here goes:

1. A million words I'd love to Shout Out Loud to you. Would you listen? Out Of My Hands.
2. I get to see some of my college girls this weekend! THIS WEEKEND!
3. No idea what I'm doing with my life! None. It's a waiting game. Anybody with any ideas?!
4. Bought my first pair of Chacos! Multi Red. Perfect size. On sale!! #WINNING
5. Hey Leigh, you gotta' start remembering somethin'! Pray. Pray. Pray. Pray. Pray.
Stop worrying. Stop these sleepless nights. Start looking at the solution: Prayer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment