Monday, January 2, 2012

breaking all my rules



I'm not a fan of resolutions. Because not keeping and/or abiding by them? It scares me! I don't want to look back and be disappointed, but I also want to be able to look back and notice how my life evolves in the coming year. I'll call these propositions. Just a few ideas for 2012! 




To sum it up: I hope 2012 is the year my life starts falling into place. Hope these help: 



Procrastinate less. Be more productive. Invest in friendships!! Have something that I write published. Laugh more. Stress less. Get a place of my own. Find a job I love. Help others more frequently. Make wise decisions. Practice kindness. Let my actions speak for themselves. Let my actions be a reflection of my best self. Take the time to do things correctly and efficiently. Enjoy. Take the time to look at what you've got!



Here's to 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment