Thursday, October 25, 2012

Well, six months later...

Did you every wonder if I was coming back? Or where I had gone? Yeah, me too! Life has moved slowly and QUICKLY. And all at the same time!

Y'all, life is good...!

And I have a job and benefits. And there IS life after college. Duh. And I smile and laugh, a lot. And I'm dating someone new. And life is nothing as I expected. And everything I prayed for to God.

I swear, y'all  -- those prayers -- He answered them! Not when I expected, and certainly not how I ever expected. He did, He is and I'm certain He will. Why am I even surprised? Of course, I still have two roommates -- mom and dad. And yes, I'm still living in my hometown. No, I didn't ever expect this life of mine the day I drove out of Tuscaloosa with tears in my eyes, jobless and moving back into my childhood bedroom. But life is moving forward. And for that, I have prayed. For that, I am most grateful. His love, grace and patience with me is overwhelming!

Life lately has consisted of:
  • Traveling to D.C. and a 23rd Birthday trip to Charleston. 
  • Trips to football games  - Don't you love fall in the South!!
  • Working an "official" FULL TIME job!
  • Beach trips here and there. 
  • Sleeping. I'm still making up for college!
  • A weekly twentysomethings women's Bible study.
  • Traveling for work this summer, and most recently to Austin for a conference. 
  • Livin' life. 
So, I thought I wouldn't bore you with all the details! Here's pictures of my life lately from my iPhone, of course. They're sooo out of order... Enjoy! Maybe I'll be back sooner, rather than later :)


The US Capitol on my 4th of July trip!

Charleston 23rd Birthday dinner!
If you're ever there... go to Husk! Delicious.

beautiful BEACH weekend this summer!

Attended my very first Auburn game.
Fun! I STILL bleed Crimson and White!

Packing for my business trip to Austin.
NO BLACK SHOES! Last minute purchase.

TEXAS State Capital. Everything's BIGGER in Texas!

Flip and I watched the AL vs. TN game. Roll Tide!
He sported his BAMA collar. I wore my jersey!

Fourth of July fireworks in DC!





0 comments:

Post a Comment