Monday, February 27, 2012

Everybody's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man

It's a sure bet my eyes will catch 
the most well-dressed men in the room. 
Or anywhere, for that matter. It's true. It's so true...
'Cause clothes say a lot about a man. 
Swoon...


Oh Hey Fellas! (Since there are so many in my life... NOT!}
Date night attire? Oh, this is perfect.

belts
Oh, the themed/fishing/oyster belt is a must.
For any and all occasions!

seersucker bow tie! so handsome!
Bow ties? The way to this girl's heart!
And a lab? I'd call it love. 
Must have! Love these Sid Mashburn's! Brown leather.
Cole Haan's are my favs!
Am I the only girl who notices the guy who's gotta left chest
monogrammed button down? Doubt it! It's all in the details. 

Perfect, casual t-shirts. You know, after the fraternity t-shirt days...
Here's for the rest of your guy's t-shirt wearing days!
Sport coat. I'm usually a fan of the classic navy sport coat,
but this Herringbone stole my heart!

An ole' favorite! If you're a Southern girl, don't you dare tell me you
don't remember those boys back in the '90s sportin' Ducks Unlimited T's!


So Southern
Here's my very own rules, observations for wedding attire:
Daytime wedding? Something light, fun! 
5'o clock, evening wedding? A classic, black tux!
Amen? Amen! LOVE this casual "I'm Here For a Good Time" look!

melts this Southern girls heart!
Classic Polo. Basic!

Southern Proper bow tie tee.
'Nuff said. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment